Booster Club Board Members
PRESIDENT: REBECCA ECKROTH
VICE PRESIDENT: BEN EHRENBERG
SECRETARY: MELANIE LEAL
TREASURER: MELAYNA BAKER & LARRY BLOOM
PUBLICITY/COMMUNICATIONS: TONYA CAUDURO
MEMBERSHIP/VOLUNTEER: LARRY BLOOM
FUNDRAISING CHAIR: TBD
CONCESSIONS/HOSPITALITY CHAIR: REBECCA ECKROTH
HISTORIANS: MITCH & CHRISTY HORNE
Are you interested in serving on the Booster Club Board? Contact us for that or general information about LHS Theatre Boosters at:
Booster Club Meeting - January 14, 2021
If you missed the previous Booster Club WebEx Meeting, we recorded the meeting and posted it below! If you have any questions, please contact the Booster Club or Mr. Rodriguez.
Next Booster Club Meeting is February 11, 2021.
For Future Webex Booster Meetings
Follow the protocols listed below when joining the meeting:
- Mute your Microphones at all times!
- If you have a question, please type them into the chat room. One of the parents/directors will be monitoring the chat and we will answer all questions before we move onto the next item.
- Please only have one device per family connect. We do not want to overload the server.
- Remember, everyone can see you if your camera is on. Please remember this when moving about your house or walking in front of the camera.
What is Lewisville Theatre Booster Club?
Lewisville Theatre Boosters is a
non-profit organization comprised of dedicated parents, directors, students,
and community members. The Lewisville Theatre Booster Club helps support ALL
Lewisville High School Theatre productions, activities, and competitions (UIL).
What does the Booster Club Do?
- Raises money to assist with monetary needs of the theatre program not funded by LHS or the district.
- Awards camp and college scholarships to deserving theatre students. (Must be a Lewisville Theatre Booster Club member to qualify.)
- Supports the efforts of our theatre classes and club where needed including but not limited to, ticket sales, fundraising, transportation, communication, promotions, technical needs and back stage activities.
- Facilitates positive communication between the Booster Club, LHS, the directors, parents/guardians and students.
- Provides rewarding opportunities for parents/guardians to participate in their student’s high school theatre experience.
How Do We Do That?
- We raise money through memberships, fundraising events, merchandise sales, concession sales, corporate sponsorships & generous donations.
- We help organize and communicate to make certain every theatre activity is represented, and fellow parents receive necessary information.
Where Does the Money Go?
- 100% of money raised goes directly to support Lewisville High School Theatre student activities with the exception of replenishing concession and merchandise sales at cost price.
- Booster Club board members or volunteers do not receive any monetary or merchandise reward. All Booster club members are volunteers and are never compensated.
- Money raised is used to assist with transportation, costumes, printing, supplies and each production’s unique needs as requested and approved.
Lewisville Theatre Booster Club Membership
Please take an active role to help us enhance the experience for all our LHS Theatre students. Consider becoming a Lewisville Theatre Booster Club Member. Your attendance and participation at Booster Meetings are vital to enhancing student programs and staying informed.
- Lewisville Theatre Booster Club Meetings are typically held the 2nd Thursday of each month in the auditorium area at Lewisville High School Main Campus.
- Membership prices range from $20-$100. Please see the Lewisville Theatre Booster Club Membership Form for details or email us at email@example.com.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US!!!!